[publicclassics] The Little Prince … in Ancient Greek

Cj Hinke unblocktheplanet at gmail.com
Do Mai 4 13:22:55 CEST 2017

I see from the Amazon link that this book appears to be self-published.

Can anyone supply me with a place citation so I may add it to my
bibliography?

Thanks much.

CJ Hinke
Bangkok

Contact details / ติดต่อ :

CJ Hinke

email: facthai at gmail.com

tel. +66-(0)87-976-1880

Skype: unblocktheplanet

Websites / เว็บไซต์ :

Freedom Against Censorship Thailand (FACT)

https://facthai.wordpress.com/

Latin for everyone!

https://latin4everyone.wordpress.com/

Prison War Resisters

https://prisonwarresisters.wordpress.com/

Rochdale College

https://rochdalecollege.wordpress.com/

Psychedelics Sacraments Prisoners

https://lsdpows.wordpress.com/

Christiania Coin Bog

https://christianiacoinbog.wordpress.com

Oz in Canada

https://ozincanada.wordpress.com

Venkatesa Library

https://venkatesalibrary.wordpress.com/

Childbirth Yoga

https://childbirthyoga.wordpress.com
<https://christianiacoinbog.wordpress.com/>

Thai Hotsprings

https:// <https://christianiacoinbog.wordpress.com/>
thaihotsprings.wordpress.com

Nonviolent Conflict Workshop (NVCW)

https://www.facebook.com/NVCW.GS

Petition / คำร้อง :

http://facthai.wordpress.com/sign

http://thailand.ahrchk.net/fact_petition/

Strike anywhere.

-----GPG PUBLIC KEY-----

GPG Keychain v.1.2b6 (1057b)

Key Fingerprint:

42B3 BEC0 374D 048F F842  C3BE 9051 2903 2F35 BF93

Key ID: 2F35BF93

-----END GPG-----