[publicclassics] Hebblewhite: Theodosius and the Limits of Empire

Kai Brodersen kai.brodersen at uni-erfurt.de
So Mär 22 10:04:52 CET 2020

Dear Colleagues,

First off, and most importantly, I hope everyone is safe, well and healthy in these challenging times.

I'd just like to let everyone know about my new monograph Theodosius and the Limits of Empire which will be released by Routledge in the coming weeks (and which is available for pre-order now).

This monograph is the first English language biography of Theodosius 1 in 25 years and is designed to be a concise, source based work that reflects the latest scholarly approaches to one of the most controversial and important emperors of late antiquity.

Although primarily designed for undergraduates and lay readers I hope researchers will also find this work to be of interest.

For more information please visit:  https://www.routledge.com/Theodosius-and-the-Limits-of-Empire-1st-Edition/Hebblewhite/p/book/9781138102989

Thanks you very much - and best wishes to you all.

Cheers,
Mark Hebblewhite