[publicclassics] Experimental e-mail

Kai Brodersen kai.brodersen at uni-erfurt.de
Do Mai 4 21:20:14 CEST 2017

Dear Juan, this email has safely arrived, and has reached the currently
710 subscribers. It is also archived on
https://www2.uni-erfurt.de/pipermail/publicclassics/2017-May/thread.html
. Please make sure that your university email does not filter out emails
arriving from mailing lists like this one. Best, Kai

Historia, Universitaet, Nordhaeuser Str. 63, D-99089 Erfurt
www.uni-erfurt.de/antike/kontakt kai.brodersen at uni-erfurt.de