[publicclassics] Greek and Latin grammar PDFs available

Kai Brodersen kai.brodersen at uni-erfurt.de
Do Mär 1 09:41:13 CET 2018

Juan Coderch <jc210 at st-andrews.ac.uk> writes.

Dear all,

I have made available a PDF for free download for my two grammars and
their corresponding books of exercises:

• Classical Greek: A New Grammar                        ISBN
978-0-9571387-0-4
• Greek: A New Grammar – Book of exercises       ISBN   978-0-9571387-1-1
• Latin: A New Grammar                                         ISBN
978-0-9571387-2-8
• Latin: A New Grammar – Book of exercises         ISBN   978-0-9571387-3-5

They can be downloaded for free from my web site:

http://coderch-greek-latin-grammar.weebly.com/

The physical printed and bound copies go on being available on Amazon.
Juan C.