CV [Publications][Research Interests]
University of Erfurt
Nordhäuser Str. 63
D-99089 Erfurt, Germany
phone: +49 361 737 4526
fax: +49 361 737 4529
(replace ##) uni-erfurt.de
Master in Economics at the
University of St. Gallen
Diploma in Economics at the London School of Economics 2002
Vordiplom in Economics and Business Administration at Witten/Herdecke University 2000
Monitor Group (Zurich), Intern 2005
Frontier Economics (London and Cologne), Temporary Research Assistant 2005
University of St. Gallen, Assistant of Prof. Dr. Baumberger (Economics) 2003 - 2004
International Center for Small Hydro Power (Hangzhou, China), Intern 2001 - 2002
- 'The economic virtues of political competition - how political competition limits confiscatory behaviour'
- 'When Relations Meet Power – Competitive and Strategic Power in Incomplete Contracts Markets' (joint work with Hong Geng and Bettina Rockenbach)
- 'Can Voting Moderate Power and Foster Trust? (joint work with Gari Walkowitz)
- 'The limited Power of Voting to limit Power' (joint work with Hong Geng)
- German Society of Experimental Economics, (GfeW), (October
2008), presentation: 'The economic virtues of political competition - how political competition limits confiscatory behaviour'
- Economic Science Association, European Regional Meeting (September 2008), presentation 'Can Voting Moderate Power and Foster Trust?
- Economic Science Association, European Regional Meeting (September 2008), presentation 'When Relations Meet Power – Competitive and Strategic Power in Incomplete Contracts Markets'
- University of Zurich, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics (March
2009), presentation: 'When Relations Meet Power – Competitive and Strategic Power in Incomplete Contracts Markets'
- University of Bonn, (July 2008), presentation 'When Relations Meet Power – Competitive and Strategic Power in Incomplete Contracts Markets'
Research Visits and Summer Schools
- Southwest-Jiaotong University, Chengdu, China, visiting researcher 2007 and 2008
- Advanced Sino-German Summer School 2008 in Chengdu, China: “Research Frontiers in Management Science and Culture – Experimental Methods and Applications”
- Sino-German Summer School 2007 in Bonn, Germany: “Culture and Behavioral Methods in
Management – Theory, Experiments, Practice”
- Foundation of German Business, scholarship for doctoral studies 2005 - 2008
- Foundation of German Business, scholarship for university studies 1999 - 2005
- German Academic Exchange Service, scholarship for studying in Great Britain 2000 - 2001
Montag, Dienstag, Zukunft – Junge Europäer über den Weg ins 21. Jahrhundert. IZT ZukunftsStudien Band 25. Nomos: Baden-Baden 2001 (joint editor with Julia Junger and Sven Sohr)
| Experimental Economics, Development Economics, Political Economy
Summer 2009 Public Choice
Letzte Aktualisierung dieser Seite am